Butanone, also known as methyl ethyl ketone, is an organic compound and is a colorless transparent liquid. It is mainly used as a solvent for paints and inks, as a binder for dyes, as a dewaxing agent for lubricating oils, as a vulcanization accelerator, and as an intermediate for the preparation of medicines, dyes, detergents, fragrances, and certain catalysts.
- ・Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse.
- ・Keep away from fire and heat.
- ・The temperature of the warehouse should not exceed 30℃.
- ・Keep the container sealed.
- ・It should be stored separately from the oxidant, reducing agent, and base, and should not be mixed.
- ・Explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities are adopted.
- ・Do does not use mechanical equipment and tools that are prone to sparks.
- ・The storage area of butanone should be equipped with leak emergency treatment equipment and suitable holding materials.