Butyl Alcohol, also known as 1-butanol and n-butanol. is a type of alcohol that has a four-carbon structure.
It has several uses:
- 1. Solvent: It's commonly used as a solvent for paints, coatings, varnishes, natural resins, gums, synthetic resins, dyes, alkaloids, and fats.
- 2. Chemical Manufacturing: It's used in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, polymers, pyroxylin plastics, butyl esters, and other chemicals.
- 3. Biofuel: Butanol is being considered as a potential biofuel.
- 4. Cosmetics and Personal Care: It is also used in the formulation of a variety of cosmetic and personal care products.
- 5. Textile Industry: It's used in the textile industry as a swelling agent to help dye penetrate fibers.
If you need solvents like Butanone, Isopropanol, Styrene, Xylene, Cyclohexanone, Ethanol, Toluene, Methanol, Ethyl Acetate, N-butyl Acetate, Butyl Acrylate, etc., mainly used in paints, coatings, spray paints, printing, leather, ink, and pharmaceutical intermediates. You can contact Batong Chemical Group: